809799-001, 809804-001, 809803-001, 817913-001, 864970-001, 864971-001 Adapters for HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 In Stock
Working our way through still more StoreServ inventory this week. Up next are some 3par adapters.
809799-001, 809804-001, 809803-001, 817913-001, 864970-001 and 864971-001 adapters for HPE 3PAR StoreServ 8000 are becoming increasingly difficult to find, but are currently in stock.
What are they?
(Click the HPE Part Number links to go to our main product pages for full specs.)
- 809799-001: HPE H6Z10A 2-Port 10Gb iSCSI/FCoE Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP+) converged network adapter – Dual port 10 Gb/s throughput, hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI performance
- 809804-001: HPE H6Z05A4-Port 1 GbE adapter – PCI-Express, supports 4-Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet connections
- 809803-001: HPE E7Y70A 2-Port 10 GbE SFP+ adapter
- 817913-001: HPE H6Z00A 4-Port fibre channel 16GB adapter
- 864970-001: HPE N9Z18A 4-Port 16Gb Fibre Channel (FC)/10 GbE Network Interface Card (NIC) combo adapter
- 864971-001: HPE N9Z19A 3PAR StoreServ 8000 4-port 10Gb iSCSI/10Gb NIC combo adapter
These adapters have a pretty low failure rate, but if you want to keep some around for Hot Spares for that “Just In Case” situation, we can help.
These part numbers are not just for the StoreServ 8000, and we can help with compatibility with your hardware or suitable replacements.
Pricing? Blog posts are forever, but pricing on these HPE adapters changes sometimes (usually downward). That is why pricing is not listed.
How do I get one? The product page links above will work, or it’s often easier to just call (231-492-0286). Or, use the form at the end of the page for our current individual and bulk pricing.