Cisco GLC-SX-MMD: GE SFP LC Connector SX Transceiver
- What is it? SFP (mini-GBIC) Transceiver Module
- What does it do? The Transceiver Module plugs into module sockets to connect the module to an optical or copper network.
- What is it for? Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and other Optical Links
- Do I need this or the GLC-SX-MM? Do you need DOM (Digital Optical Monitoring)? If so, this is the one for you. If not, grab the GLC-SX-MM.
- How do I get one? We have them in stock at our main site here: https://vertical-enterprise.com/store/glc-sx-mmd-cisco-ge-sfp-lc-connector-sx-transceiver/
Or, we do our best to work within your budget.
GLC-SX-MMD: Cisco GE SFP LC Connector SX Transceiver Specifications and Compatibility:
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.